Warning: Rules may be stacked depending on the severity of your actions, meaning the punishment will also increase varying on the amount of rules you broke.
1. Hacking, duping, scamming, botting, using macros, afk farming/levelling with or without the use of homonculus AI, and/or tampering with Thunder Online in any way, shape, or form (including 0 delay) is illegal.
All Offenses: Permanent Ban
2. Abuse of gameplay/NPC bugs is illegal. If you find a bug, it is in yours as well as the servers' best interests to report it. If you fail to do so and we find out that you have been abusing it, we may invoke 2nd or 3rd offense charges depending on the severity of your actions.
1st Offense: A week ban 2nd Offense: A month ban 3rd Offense: Permanent Ban
2a. Intentional abuse of any and all bugs/glitches to cheat and/or gain an unfair advantage is illegal, without exception, in any and all cases.
All Offenses: Permanent Ban.
3. Buying, selling, and/or trading of items/EPs in Thunder Online for real money, be it in the form of electronic-currency, game or phone credits, or for items/zeny in another server via any means of communication, be it in-game, forums, or social media (ie: Facebook, Twitter, etc.), is illegal. (Codename: RMT, Real Money Trading)
All Offenses: Permanent Ban (and/or related accounts)
3a. Buying, selling, and/or trading of Thunder Online account(s) for any and all forms of currency (inclusive of in-game EPs) is illegal. This includes "ranking services".
All Offenses: Permanent Ban of all accounts involved
4. The use of any character, party, guild names or titles intended to mislead/impersonate others is illegal. This includes but is not limited to "GM", "Game Master", "Security", "Admin", or "Administrator". In addition, the official use of the Thunder Online name is illegal without explicit permission from the server administrator.
All Offenses: Permanent Ban
5. Advertisement of other servers/webpages apart from those endorsed by Thunder Online by any means within Thunder Online and its forums is illegal.
All Offenses: Permanent Ban
6. Creation and use of excessive multiple accounts for the purpose of using time-limited NPCs is illegal. The definition of "excessive" varies from case to case, and is dependent on the GM's discretion when investigating. We may invoke 2nd or 3rd offense charges depending on the severity of your actions.
1st Offense: 2 weeks ban - 2nd Offense: 3 month ban - 3rd Offense: Permanent Ban (All related accounts)
7. Farming through the repeated resurrection/killing of yourself and/or other players for the express purpose of gaining points is illegal.
Punishment: 1st Offense: 4 day ban. 2nd Offense: 10 day ban. 3rd Offense: Permanent Ban.
8. Show a minimum form of respect for all players. The staff, be it support players, GMs, or the adminstrator, are players too. All individuals have the right to be respected by others until they prove otherwise. We do not demand that you love everyone, but not awarding basic forms of respect, examples of, but not limited to the following such as swearing, insulting, harrassment, be it sexual, racial, or religious nature is illegal and will not be tolerated. ***A special note that it is understood that language in PVP areas may be far from pretty due to the adrenaline rush of winning/losing and we advise higher levels of tolerance before entry.
1st Offense: Warn. Additional Offenses: Punished according to the discretion of the GM and in relation to severity of charge
9. Spamming of selling, buying or trading chats in the main town disrupts and inhibits towntalking and is illegal. In addition, spamming in general is highly discouraged. Players are encouraged to pause in-between advertising for their wares, even in the designated trading areas.
1st Offense: Warn 2nd Offense: 1 hour mute / 2 hour jailtime Additional Offenses: +24 hour jailtime.
10. Disruptive skill spamming, the use of skills repetitively to lag other players or the server, is illegal in areas of high player density. Testing something in a town or in training is fine.
1st Offense: Warn. 2nd Offense: 2 hour jailtime. 3rd Offense: 24 hour jailtime.
11. Repetitive begging of any kind, including but not limited to EPs, pets, items, being a GM, asking to be unbanned if you were banned, or asking for real information through any means of communication will not be tolerated.
1st Offense: Warn. 2nd Offense: Mute for 5 minutes. 3rd Offense: Mute for 15 minutes or Jail for one hour, depending on GM's discretion.
12.In Legion wars, winner Legion will recieve a daily prize. The leader is responsible to reward all his Legion members. If the leader doesn't reward his members for their efforts, Legion members can report to the GM and the leader will get a warning.
1st Offense: Warning. 2nd Offense: 2nd warning. 3rd Offense: Mute for 15 minutes or Jail for one hour, depending on GM's discretion.
13. Sharing account is not recommended, you must be responsible for any problems occurs if you are sharing your account. However, taking/stealing players items is illegal and will lead to Permanent Ban
14. Pairing or assisting players to steal others is illegal and will leade to Permanent Ban.
15. Players will drop their gears items even if its locked when their name truned black after reaching 100 PK Points
16. We don't offer refunds on any purchases on our ditigal store.
Failure to follow this rule will lead to a premenant account bannned.
17. In game donation rank will be reduced for all players by 50% every 30 days!
1. Do NOT give out your ID or password to anyone, this includes GMs. A GM will not ask for your ID or password, so use caution with this. If you share your account information, and someone takes items off of your account, do NOT ask a GM to replace your items.
2. The GM team takes no responsibility in the event an account has been hacked and the account owner has been found to share their account info. Furthermore, they will be unable to take any further action in regards to cases once this fact is brought to light. SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT INFO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
3, If you loan out items or equips, you do so at your own risk. If you loan out items to someone and they keep the items, do NOT ask a GM to get them back for you.
The GM Team reserves the right to exact punishment if they feel certain kinds of behavior is abusive under the scope of the rules. The server owner also reserves the right to modify the rules without prior notice.
Players are advised to keep themselves informed of these rules as you play the game, and ignorance of the rules will not be entertained as an acceptable excuse for breaking them. Should you keep yourself aware, we believe that your time here at our server will remain enjoyable and we hope to see you in game!